Microsoft Office 365
Using familiar Office Applications, you know and new business-ready tools you can rely on, Office 365 ensures that no matter where the day takes you, you’re ready to capture what’s next for your business.
Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
Cut Hardware & Energy Costs
- Without physical servers to run for email and document storage, you no longer need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware.
Scale Your Business Quickly
- Office 365 grows with you. Adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, chat, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud.
- You can work together in real-time without compromising security.
Be Always Up to Date
- Since Office 365 is in the cloud, your Office Suite is always up to date.
- No patches or software upgrades necessary.
- Microsoft is adding new value and capabilities on a monthly basis.
License What You Need
- Office 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in your organization.
The All-In-One Teamwork Tool In Office 365 allows you to:
- Communicate through chat, meetings, and calls
- Collaborate on files together in real time
- Access your data across all of your devices from anywhere
- Organize your departments through team & channel permissions
- Built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Planner
- Work with Office and other documents right inside the Teams app
- Eliminate set up of remote access to work on files